International Finance Manager
I am currently working with a well–known National Charity to support their International Development arm to appoint a new International Finance Manager.
This role with work closely and report to the International Finance Business Partner to develop and maintain systems and controls while working closely with the Regional Staff and Managers based in mainly Asia and Africa. You will support them and provide guidance in regard to budgets, donor funding and reporting.
The role includes;
- Developing systems, policies and controls with the Finance Business Partner and the Country Managers
- Ensure restricted and unrestricted income and expenditure are compliant with Donor requirements
- Work with the Country Managers and other Budget Holders to understand and explain any variances
- Preparation to organisation's annual budget and forecast
- Work closely with the Fundraising and Programmes team on Proposals
I am looking to make contact with candidates with the key requirements;
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Sound knowledge of GAAP and SORP
- Previous experience of working with an International NGO with complex, multi donors
- Specific experience and knowledge of donor reporting for example DFID, EU, and USAID
Location: Central London
Salary: up to GBP44,000.
For a confidential discussion, contact Jennifer Horan at Morgan Hunt.
How to apply: Please send an up to date CV and Supporting Statement
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.