Group Commercial Accountant
Our client is a highly successful multi site international manufacturing group. Privately owned, with revenues now on target to achieve cGBP200 million, the business now seeks to recruit a Group Commercial Accountant that will play a leading role in the development of the group's operational accounting function.
This superb opportunity will offer a broad range of exposure, the chance to truly put their stamp on a newly created role with further opportunities for personal and professional development, including the development of their own team.
Reporting to an extremely high calibre CFO your duties will include:
- Review and development of factory / operational accounting information
- Partnering with key Operational Stakeholders
- Standard costing implementation and reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Stock reporting and analysis
- Supporting in the implementation of a new global ERP system
The successful candidate will be, qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA with experience of working with a product / manufacturing business, demonstrate first rate communication and analytical skills with exposure to forging close working relationships with non financial staff.
The successful candidate will benefit from a strong array of employee benefits and an culture that rewards individually and collectively.