Commercial Finance analyst
Exciting opportunity for a sharp and progressive finance analyst to join a rapidly growing and developing team within one of the UKs most attractive businesses. Based in the heart of Milton Keynes, a role that can offer unrivalled progression and growth.
Part of a global group this leading retail and wholesale business based in the Milton Keynes area are in an exciting phase of growth. A company who are at the premium end of the market and are passionate about their products and market offering. A company who truly believe in all their staff going on a journey with them and therefore rewarding them accordingly not only with great salary, bonuses and package but a great fun place to work where you are encouraged to develop professionally and personally
Commercial Finance analyst responsibilities:
- To lead the revenue and service costs, driving growth and efficiency through data lead analysis.
- To support the annual budget planning, quarterly forecasting and monthly results processes, displaying confidence in telling the story of key variances.
- To influence decision-making to ensure business partners meet the financial objectives of the organisation.
- To lead change and operational improvement through effective collaboration and communication with the business.
- To explain financial concepts and models to non-financial business partners in a clear and concise manner.
- To partner with key business partners and possess the ability to influence others without direct authority.
- To build and maintain financial models and perform ad-hoc analysis as requested by business partners.
- To help with the month-end close process and work with accounting to provide monthly accruals
Commercial Finance Analyst requirements:
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Experience in Finance and Accounting roles.
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to make the complex simple in pursuit of clear deliverable.
- Commercial orientation, focused on delivering solutions and results
Great package with flexible benefits and a culture of rewarding staff for hard work and performance. Opportunity to be part of an extremely dynamic and progressive business that offer excellent personal development opportunities.