Recruitment Consultant - Public Practice Tax
Recruitment Consultant – Public Practice Tax Desk
Morgan McKinley is a professional staffing and talent management company, which has been operating for 28 years. We are a privately owned Irish global organisation with over 800 staff in 10 countries.
At Morgan McKinley we endeavour to always go above and beyond for our clients and candidates. Service is key and we are consistently transforming our business to improve our service offering. People are the key to our business and we are looking for driven, hardworking and tenacious individuals to join our business.
We are pleased to announce an exciting new opportunity has arisen for someone to join our Public Practice Taxation recruitment team in London focusing on building our recruitment offering in personal tax recruitment. You will become an integral part of the growing team recruiting specialist tax staff into accountancy practices in London.
The team currently consists of five high performing consultants and this is a very exciting time for someone to be joining. Our client base extends from the largest accountancy firms globally, to smaller local firms. This is a job rich market and experienced personal tax professionals have choice of opportunities in the market. A successful consultant will expected to forge close working relationships with candidates and clients alike and quickly establish themselves as a credible and professional tax recruiter.
The role is 360 Sales and Relationship Management:
- Responsibility for maintaining targeted existing business and offering solutions of personal tax candidates to enhance and grow our market share as well as identifying new opportunities within existing clients to build business
- Identify lapsed or dormant clients and reactivate these relationships particularly to develop our offering
- Lead by example in generating increased fees from existing 360 client relationships
- To develop and update account plans regularly including stakeholder maps and a strategic communication plan for greater engagement with these defined key clients
- Planning of new client acquisition
- Negotiate rates/fees & 'in scope' disciplines
- Ensure your profile is high on the account and everyone knows you are the point person
- Understanding and proactively working towards our Global 'Go To Market' strategy
Types of positions the team are working on:
- Personal Tax Senior Managers
- Personal Tax Managers
- Tax Seniors
- Tax Semi–Seniors
Who can be a successful in the team?
Candidates who will be successful are those with previous experience within recruitment or sales, and that have a proven track record of client relationship management and business development within existing clients. More than just KPI focused, successful candidates will be those with entrepreneurial flair and drive and who are looking to make this role their own. Working in this niche sector will mean that you are
Motivation to be a true expert within your field will be a key driver, as well as the motivation to develop and build a team around you by working in an open and transparent way.
In line with Morgan McKinley's Career Ally ethos, you will need a strong work ethic with a desire to "go beyond" to deliver a top quality service.
Morgan McKinley is committed to offering an interview/telephone screening to anyone who applies to our roles through Vercida and meets the minimum criteria for the job.