Agile Business Analyst
The company has excellent reviews by employees and from clients and is award winning.
You can work in many different sectors and gain exposure! Financial Services, Retail, Government and Public Sector, Oil and Gas Commodities, Healthcare, Technology and Media etc..
Travel is a part of the job however it normally consists of 3 days a week with the additional flexibility of working from home one day a week. (Client site is not far from London).
You will also have experience of:
- Leading teams.
- Functional / Business Architecture.
- A demonstrable awareness of market trends in Business Analysis.
- Implementing complex, enterprise level applications.
- Requirements Analysis using structured techniques (Design Patterns, Use Cases and UML.)
- Logical and Physical Data Analysis of complex systems.
- End–to–end of software development, using formal methodologies and agile or iterative techniques (SCRUM, XP, DSDMI RUP etc.)
- Business Process Analysis and Modelling (BPMN, UML, Swim–lanes.)
(Please be advised, company cannot sponsor visa, must have permanent residency)