Office Manager - Bookkeeper
We are seeking a motivated full time employee to join our staff. We are a Civil Engineering and Land Surveying firm providing services to clients in Eastern Nebraska and Western Iowa.
We are looking for someone with a positive personality, self–driven and motivated, who enjoys communicating with customers, vendors and employees. The employee will get the necessary management support and tools to become successful and grow in this role.
Hours: Mon–Fri, 8am to 5pm
Responsibilities: Maintain a smooth–running office by taking care of the day to day tasks associated with running a successful business.
• Greeting Clients
• Answering Phones
• Ordering Office Supplies
• Organizing and Maintaining Clean Office Area
• Filing, Opening Mail and Other Miscellaneous Office Duties
• Administrative Assistant Duties
• Minor Bookkeeping Tasks with desire and ability to grow into a larger bookkeeping role.
o Accounts Receivable
Entering pre–prepared invoices into accounting system.
Processing and mailing aging statements
Remote Banking Deposit and entry to accounting system
o Accounts Payable
Entering vendor payments into accounting system
• Have previous office and bookkeeping experience
• Be able to multi–task
• Have good writing and social skills
• Be committed to the success of the company
• Enjoy working individually and with others
• Present themselves in a professional manner
• Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
• Able to learn new software programs for bookkeeping
To Apply: Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements. Only the top candidates will be invited to interview for the position.
Salary: Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
Benefits: Vacation, Health Care, Dental, Personal and Sick Leave, matching 401K Plan and more.