Resource and Finance Director
The Resource and Finance Director role is a project role to develop and deliver the financial elements of a new part of the organisations service offering.
Managing a team of 10, the role will play a pivotal part in the future development of this Christian charity.
This is a christian charity and relatively new group following the merger of several organisations and is based in W. Yorkshire. They offer excellent services across Yorkshire and into the North West and area looking to further develop this over the next year.
As Resource and Finance Director, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Deliver and monitor the devised strategy for the organisation.
- Ensure the delivery of the accounting services.
- Monitor and evaluate a programme of pilot projects.
- Manage an annual budget.
- Support the senior team in monitoring and liaising
- Provide recommendations of income generation opportunities.
With the nature of this Resource and Finance Director role, it would combine your accountancy skills with your ability lead projects. The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Evidence of operating at a senior level in a complex environment.
- Strong experience of project development and delivery to defined targets.
- Be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Immediate or quick starter.
This is a rewarding and exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to help make a large impact on an organisations service offering. It's a broad role for perfect for somebody wanting to give back.