Hands on Management Accountant role with the scope to really make it their own.
Working closeley with senior management, adding value to the business.
My client, a global Leisure and Sport business based in Ealing has global revenue of £160million and employ 400 people worldwide is going through a sustained period of growth. They are looking for an experience Management Accountant to join their team.
The Management Accountant role based in Ealing will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Month end close
- General Ledger, prepayments and accruals
- Bank reconciliations
- Development of controls and processes
- Cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Business Partnering senior stakeholders
The successful Management Accountant will have the following:
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA, ACA, ACCA
- Management Reporting
- Demonstrable Excel skills
- Proactive with strong time management skills
- Process improvements
- ERP Systems
- Leisure and Sport experience
This Leisure and Sport company based in Ealing offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefits for the successful Management Accountant