Senior Finance Anlayst
The job will be the pivotal link between finance and the commercial team of this forward thinking and innovative organisation.
A leader in their field, this organisation have offices near Crawley.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reporting & analysis for senior management
- Helping senior management with budget, quarterly forecasting and sales estimate processes
- KPI development and strategic planning
- Deputise for the FP&A Manager as and when required
- Support senior management with ad-hoc requirements.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Multi-currency exposure
- Experience of business partnering with sales team would be advantageous.
A competitive salary of up to £55,000 per annum.