We are delighted to of been given the opportunity to work with a well–respected organisation within the education industry based in Brighton who are looking for a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA Finance Director.
This is a great opportunity for someone to make a significant impact on the business and to further develop the organisation.
- To provide financial leadership determining strategic business direction.
- To develop and recommend a financial strategy, once this has been developed you will need to share with the stakeholders
- To ensure that all monthly reports against budget for budget holders and to lead preparation of accurate statutory accounts
- To provide extensive training for new and existing colleagues and to lead all financial projects.
- To have a strong/broad knowledge of financial accounting and to have the ability to give financial advice.
- To have fantastic communication skills and develop a strong relationship with stakeholders.
- To have the ability to prepare and produce paper for the committee.
- To deliver financial services and to motivate a team to achieve targets.
- To have fantastic personal and communication skills
- Have a strong eye for detail and a collaborative working approach
- To have a professional Accountancy Qualification
- To of had experience implementation and developing financial software
- Experience within public sector, higher education or charity would be desirable
Please quote (42125) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Finance and Accountancy recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.