Multi-channel Senior Commercial Finance Manager
Multi–channel Senior Commercial Finance Manager –
Do you strive for unprecedented success? An extremely fast–paced, international retailer in Greater Manchester is on the hunt for a highly ambitious, qualified accountant to join them as their new Multi–Channel Senior Commercial Finance Manager! The triumphant candidate will receive an excellent benefits package including a car and discounts across all of their brands!
Multi–channel Senior Commercial Finance Manager – About the Company
Our client is currently experiencing a tremendous period of growth and they don't appear to be slowing down anytime soon. With a list of high–recognised brands under their belt and heavy investment being put into developing their employees, they are certainly a company to work for! The successful candidate will find their commute to work as seamless as possible because the office is conveniently located near a motorway and if that wasn't enough, they will even provide the car for you! The company is now on the look–out for a strong, business–minded accountant to manage their commercial finance department; an individual who demonstrates excellent leadership and time–management skills will be perfect for this role.
The Multi–Channel Senior Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for offering commercial support to the Multi–channel team in order to ensure that all targets are achieved. The role will also require the successful candidate to convey financial, commercial and trading insight into new opportunities which will ultimately drive profits. In order to prosper in this role, the triumphant candidate will need to demonstrate a strong commercial acumen combined with extensive accountancy experience!
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a leading retailer at the top of their game!
The Main Responsibilities of the Multi–Channel Senior Commercial Manager:
- Become an advocate for ensuring that the multi–channel department is focused on optimising profitable sales.
- Offer your commercial assistance to Associate Finance Director and Group Multi–channel Director in order to drives sales across the multi–channel team.
- Utilise real–time metrics and analysis to assist in key decision making, ensuring all functional departments work closely to maximise the potential of multi–channel.
- Convey commercial, trading and financial insight into new business opportunities whilst also providing commercial expertise to the Multi–channel team in order to guarantee that all targets are achieved.
- Build strong relationships with the Financial Controller and also the wider Finance team as this will ensure effective communication amongst the department.
- Push a 'trial and learn' approach to any of the major investment decisions whilst also developing a close relationship with the core trading and operational teams as this will drive sales.
- In regards to trading related tasks, act as the finance lead, ensuring that all financial returns are tracked and recorded.
Multi–channel Senior Commercial Finance Manager – The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be a qualified Accountant with at least 5 years' working experience
- Proven experience of working in a Business Partner role is vital
- Capable of producing high–quality work in a fast–paced, dynamic environment in order to meet tight deadlines
- Experience of working in an online retail environment is also ideal
- Excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable building and developing strong working relationships
- A positive individual who loves exceeding expectations!
Are you ready to sink your teeth into this new challenge? For more information on this exciting new role, call our award–winning recruitment team today