HR and Payroll Officer
Our Client is a global organisation based locally to Rutland and are currently looking to recruit a HR and Payroll Advisor to join their team.
The ideal candidate will:
- be working towards or hold a CIPD or CPP qualification with a desire to develop their career.
- Have a proven background in HR Administration and support
- Proven experience in Sage Payroll
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work with policies and procedures
- Ability to work with people in a diplomatic and confidential manner
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Excel must be at intermediate level
- Have a down to earth and approachable character
- Resilient and able to deal with "office banter"
Duties will involve
- Providing full administrative support to HR Manager and team
- dealing with disciplinaries, appraisals, grievances etc
- creating updating and maintaining all personnel files
- Starters/leaver administration
- and a lot more.
A full detailed job spec is available at request.
dealing with all payroll queries
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.