Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
The role is in charge of financial planning, reporting and analysis for the UK business of the wider group.
An instantly recognisable and well-respected organisation.
- Coordinate and prepare of all forecasts, budgets, and long-term financial plans
- Design and maintain the company's forecasting model
- Adapt the forecast model to be able to run scenarios
- Enhance KPIs, management information and succinctly explain variances to budget and forecasts
- Regularly communicate complex financial information and concepts in simple language to senior financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Partner with the commercial and sales teams to drive enhanced financial performance through identifying trends, anomalies and variances and introducing strategies for improvement
- Prepare monthly reporting packs for the senior management team and liaise with other finance teams across the wider Group
- Build and maintain strong working relationships within the finance team and across the business.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) - my client would also consider those looking to make their first move into industry from practice!
- Excellent excel skills (macros and VBA)
- Strong communication skills
- Commercially aware with experience in financial and management accounts.
A competitive salary of up to £55,000 per annum (DOE), plus fantastic benefits.