Credit Services - Credit Officer (6 months contract)
2 days left
- Full time
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group's global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
- Perform Input/authorise of facility static data based on Credit approval messages.
- Perform Input/authorise non-cash/ marketable securities collateral loading
- into the system, eg property values, insurance cash surrender values and SBLCs
- Perform Input/update credit conditions
- Maintain Credit Files
- Liaise with external parties for credit related activities such as property valuers/insurance brokers
- Active participation in technology projects pertaining to systems and/or process within Credit Services Functions.
- Redemption of Insurance policies/mortgaged properties
- Bachelor's degree in banking/finance preferred, but not absolutely necessary if the candidate possesses relevant experience
- Candidate should preferably have 3 to 5 years' experience in credit administration and/or servicing in a bank. If the candidate has worked in a private bank before in a similar area, this will be a significant advantage because private banks functions differently from an investment or commercial bank.
- Ability to produce reports is a required skill. So candidate should have good working knowledge of the Microsoft applications and other PC applications. A candidate who possesses numerical skill will have an advantage.
- A good knowledge of corporate financial analysis is a value-added skill
- A good team player is very important.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Technically sound with Microsoft Office applications especially Microsoft Excel/Word/Powerpoint