Senior Audit- IT (Information Security)- Munich
Job: Senior Audit– IT (Information Security)
Company: Our client is one of the leading telecommunications providers in Germany. They are expanding their IT audit team with the hire of a senior IT Auditor.
- Independent planning and execution of system, process and network audits while observing the auditing standards of the group
- Agreement and follow–up of concrete action plans to strengthen the internal control system and to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of internal processes
- Preparation of audit reports and presentation of test results before the responsible management
- Examination of the IT General Controls (ITGC) for compliance with the requirements of the Sarbanes–Oxley Act (SOX). Documentation and communication of the test results in compliance with the group's SOX methodology
- Coordination of audit and SOX activities with internal and external contacts
- Act as a trusted advisor to our audit clients in the business units
- Improvement of audit methodology and tools
- Completed study of computer science or comparable education
- 5 years professional experience
- Min. 3 years' experience in an international auditing firm or an internal audit department of an international company
- Professional certificates are required (eg: CIA, CISA, CISM)
- Sound knowledge of IT processes, hardware, software and networks
- Sound knowledge of information security and privacy
- Experience with the requirements of the Sarbanes–Oxley Act (SOX)
- Experience with Penetration Testing or Computer Forensics is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German (oral and written)
- English fluent (oral and written)
- Spanish knowledge of advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Travel– 0–10%
- Flexible work structures Home office– 1 day a week
- Attractive–compensation as well as many additional benefits.
- Various health and fitness offers.
- A comprehensive tariff package is also available for private use.
For further information please apply below or contact Belinda on to discuss this role in detail. We look forward to your application. Thank you.