Cost Controlling & External Reporting - Winter Internship Program
- Must stay student identity during whole internship
- Must fulfill 6 months internship, 5 days per week
- Starting date ASAP
Brief Description of Assignment
To support Cost & Project Controlling team with daily routine job and planning cycle. Major responsibilities may include though not limit to:
- Admin for procurement system SRM. Handle inquiry requests/answer questions from end users; support PR cancellation process and maintain PR cancellation list; conduct User Acceptance Test testing in case system updating/change, check month end GR status and generate open PO reports; support User Account Management for the quarterly user rights review; support the monthly approval path maintenance and coordinate with IT departments; support SRM training organization.
- Communicate with HR to obtain the cost center owner (CC) change information and maintain the CC owner list and communicate with IT and BI for CC owner updating.
- Support Estimated Actuals/Operative Planning process.
- Support monthly closing, cost analysis and mid-month forecast.
- Assist with new TM1 system development project: due to the data structure design change, every report and data fetching are impacted, heavy data verification work needs to be done in the first 3 months after project go-live.
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by manager
- Fluent in Business English; strong communication skills; team spirit.
- Able to work full time for 6 months with good balance of academic study.
- Excellent in use Microsoft office software, especially Excel.
- Accounting/Finance background and ACCA is preferred.
Apply for Cost Controlling & External Reporting - Winter Internship Program
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly