SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT: Andy Ward
DATE POSTED: 03/01/17
A senior business analyst role has become available within the PMO department of a global pharmaceuticals organisation. The role offers an exciting opportunity within the thriving IT arena.
ABOUT THE SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST ROLE:
As a senior business analyst, you will design and deliver business analysis techniques and changes within projects. You will engage with stakeholders in order to develop process maps, using both Agile and Waterfall delivery methods.
- To meet strategic objectives through effective scope management of projects
- To understand business needs/requirements and take relevant action
- To contribute to change management activities
- To contribute to business case development
- To contribute to the tender process where necessary
- To design and create Epics, Features and User Stories
- To oversee knowledge transfer matters
You should be experienced with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies. You should have strong experience in stakeholder engagement, as well as strong management skills. Some travel throughout the UK and Europe may be required.