Senior Internal Auditor
In this job, you will be required to travel extensively around the UK in order to complete end-to-end audits, individually or with a team.
Our client is one of the world's largest communications services group, employing hundreds of thousands of people, and working in over 2,500 offices in over a hundred countries.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Performing risk based financial audits across all WPP networks in the EMEA region.
- Providing reviews of financial controls
- Identifying of business risks and reviews of business processes
- Occasional ad hoc assignments including fraud reviews
- Occasional controls based internal audit work and testing in response to the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
As the successful candidate, you will:
have strong financial audit experience (financial services not relevant)
- have technical competency in accounting is essential
- have a naturally inquisitive, assertive (not aggressive) tenacious character but pragmatic too
- have excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- be thorough and precise with report writing
- have effective time management and ability to meet deadlines
- be diplomatic and must be able to communicate with a wide range of people
- have the ability to work on own and as part of a team
- be flexible
The opportunity to gain high exposure in an exceptional and growing company and to learn from the best in their trade within the internal audit function.