Capital Stress Testing Manager
- Assistance in the delivery of all aspects for the Capital workstream relating to all internal and regulatory Group-level stress testing. This specifically includes the Group ICAAP and Bank of England stress tests. The role requires robust discipline with data, spreadsheet control and a well organised approach to managing a production cycle.
- Assist with the delivery of regulatory submissions including the ICAAP and the BoE structured/unstructured responses. Develop documents for our regulator to the highest quality; review and challenge the work of others to the same standard.
- Assist with the co-ordination and planning of the Group ICAAP capital-stress testing exercise. Work with other functions to understand departmental/project inter-dependencies and communicate critical path to senior leadership. Assist in delivering the Basis of Preparation documentation required by the regulator ahead of a Group stress test.
- Assist with the maintenance of the associated policy and process documentation that governs the capital model; its maintenance, development and independent validation.
- Manage the operational risk control assessments required of Group Treasury by Group and Solo ICAAPs. Deliver any stress test with an air-tight audit trail of data-sourcing and decision making.
- Maintain the Department Operating Instructions relating to Group and Solo ICAAPs.
- ICAAP Stress Testing, specifically Capital Management related
- Ability to work in a cross functional basis - deal with other non-treasury divisions
- Ability to work in pressurized environment, able to deliver in short periods of time