This is a great opportunity to work for a fast growing Retail brand based in Harlow. The company are currently looking for a bright and personable individual with previous experience as a Credit Controller to join their Accounts team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The company are a market leading firm in the Retail industry, who have achieved steady growth in recent years and are looking to continue their expansion. They have vibrant and buzzing offices based in Harlow, and are looking for an individual who is confident and has great communication skills to join their team as a Credit Controller. Previous experience in a relevant role is essential and they must be able to start immediately on a temp-perm basis.
As a Credit Controller, your key responsibilities will be:
- Chasing outstanding payments by phone, letter or email
- Either chasing Personal or Corporate Debt
- Negotiating payment terms with customers
- Carry out credit checks on customers
- Setting credit limits for customers
- Cash allocation
- Handling customer queries and liaising with the sales ledger team where necessary
The ideal Credit Controller will be/ have:
- Able to start immediately
- Have experience in a relevant role
- Be able to work well within a team
- Be confident and have good communication skills
- Have good attention to detail
On offer for the candidate is a competitive hourly rate, and additional benefits if the role became permanent.