In-house Corporate Tax Manager
A leading business based in Cheshire is looking to hire a Corporate Tax Manager and expand their corporate tax team.
Our client is an industry leading manufacturing business that operates in a number of different countries. They have an excellent reputation for training and development and will offer a generous package for those that show a "can-do" attitude.
- To optimise shareholder returns by providing best in class corporate tax services within the Group
- Assisting the International Tax Manager and Head of Tax, with tax compliance, tax planning, restructuring, M&A activities and ongoing implementation of the Group Tax Strategy.
- Preparing UK corporate tax returns and undertaking other UK tax compliance
- Coordinating tax compliance for US entities
- Liaising with Tax Authorities and external advisers and dealing with queries and issues that arise
- Providing corporate tax advice and assistance to the Business Units
- Advising and making recommendations on transfer pricing issues within the Group
- Maintaining transfer pricing documentation
- Forecasting tax aspects of US GAAP financial reporting at each quarter end.
- Preparing and maintaining detailed audit support files at financial year end.
- ATT/ CTA or ACA qualified with at least 1 year PQE
- Strong tax skills and exposure to International tax, particularly US tax is an advantage
- Energetic self-starter with strong communication skills
- Good accounting knowledge, US GAAP reporting experience an advantage
- Working knowledge of BEPS issues an advantage
- European tax knowledge an advantage
Salary range is £45 - £55K and other benefits are:
- 25 days holiday - this increases to 28 days with service
- Bonus - on target this is 4%, depending on company and individual performance this can increase to 30%
- Pension - on joining 5% and 5%, after probation this can increase to 10% from employee and 15% from employer
- Death in Service - this is 6 x salary
- Health care - taxable benefit for employee - they can include partner and children at their own expense
- Group Income Protection - up to 50% of salary can be paid following the end of company sick pay