Accounts Receivable - Part Time - Contract
An opportunity has risen for a Part Time Accounts Receivables Clerk to join a reputable organisation in the Milton Keynes area that are leaders within the retail industry.
My client are leaders within the retail sector and require an Accounts Receivable - Part Time - Contract individual to join their finance function on a part time 6 month basis. This company are renowned for their growth over the last 5 years with a strong finance team that is fun to be a part of
The main duties for the Accounts Receivable - Part Time - Contract role include;
- Timely and accurate processing and allocation of payments
- Daily reconciling of ban accounts.
- Thorough and accurate diagnosis of customer and system errors.
- Manage and produce daily and weekly reports.
- Investigation, timely and accurate processing of customer refunds in line with procedures, bank regulations
- Help support and review standard operating procedures and ensure documents are kept up to date.
- Support the whole of the business network with payment and refund exceptions.
The successful Accounts Receivable - Part Time - Contract individual will have;
- Strong AR/ Sales ledger background is required
- Reconciliations experience
- Must be able to start with no-more than 1 weeks notice
- Good level of Excel
An competitive package for the successful candidate