Opportunity for Qualified Auditor with a Passion for Charities
Working for the top charity accounts specialists in the UK on audit projects, pitching to clients and advising them on policies.
This firm is the top charity accounts specialists boutique the UK. Off the back of a successful period of growth over the last 18 months, and back to back Accountancy Company of the Year awards, the business have proved themselves as the leading firm within the sector.
Their remuneration policy is not tied to financial targets, which allows them to really focus on their clients and act in their best interest. This growth provides a secure platform for anybody willing to develop their career within a high quality organisation; there really is no limit on career development.
The business are renowned for the unique work life balance they offer, with a 35 hour working week as standard and the availability of flexi time. In addition to a market leading work life balance, our client prides themselves on the strength of their office culture and client values. They offer a number of team building and bonding events throughout the year, and a real effort to match clients to staff members to ensure the best experience for all.
- Take responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Setting objectives for more junior staff and supervising them on site, reviewing their work and coaching on the job where necessary.
- Responsible for auditing charities based across the UK and internationally.
- Close liaison with clients, and other stakeholders, often direct contact at Partner level.
- Carry out audit / accounts and related assignments.
- Spotting Practice Development opportunities with clients and progressing these in liaison with Partner.
- Involvement in planning of assignments.
- Motivation and encouragement of team.
- Take part in client training and conference sessions
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Interest in Charities
- Experience of managing audits, including audits with a range of levels of turnover and complexity
- Previously managed a portfolio of clients
- Previously lead teams of juniors
- Charity Specialism
- Work Life balance (35 hour work week)
- Market rate salary for qualified audit senior (circa £45k)
- Career progression
- Rewarding Career
- City of London based
- Flexible Working
- Friendly & Supportive Environment
- learning & Development
- Option for Pro Bono work
- No revenue targets