Manager (5 vacancies) - Accounting Advisory Services (AAS) - FS
7 days left
- Full time
Number of vacancies available: 5
>> ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Independently manage business development for Indian GAAP / IFRS / US GAAP and other accounting advisory engagements
• Provide accounting advisory support to FS clients, including implementation assistance with new accounting standards.
• Support related to areas such as proposals for new business, IGAAP / US GAAP/IFRS convergence, new accounting pronouncements and other regulatory changes which impact accounting decisions.
• Provide IFRS / accounting related trainings to clients.
• To keep current with updates on regulatory matters including changes to Corporate Law, RBI, SEBI regulations, IFRS.
• Assist clients with financial reporting / closing / consolidation processes.
>> THE INDIVIDUAL
• Deep technical knowledge / experience on Audit/ financial reporting for Bank or NBFC under IGAAP / IFRS / US GAAP
• Understanding of financial services sector and financial instruments. Experience on working with clients in Banking or Financial services including understanding of RBI reporting requirements will be mandatory.
• Subject Matter expertise on specific topics e.g. revenue recognition, financial instruments etc.
• Extensive market connects in the financial services sector.
• Experience in any of the AAS offerings including Technical accounting advisory
To be part of the team, the individual should possess
• A recognized accounting degree – preferably Chartered Accountancy.
• Years of Experience- Managers/ Associate Directors- 7-12 Years post qualification
• CPA and ACCA qualified candidates would be also considered.
• Have the ability to work under pressure – stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours and have the advisory mindset.
• Be willing to travel within India or abroad for continuous period of time.
• Good negotiation and business development skills
• Have strong interpersonal skills, team skills and communication skills.
>> SELECTION PROCESS
• Candidates should expect 3 rounds of personal or telephonic interviews to assess fitment and communication skills
>> PEOPLE BENEFITS
• Compensation is competitive with industry standards
• Details of the compensation breakup will be shared with short-listed candidates only
• Continuous learning program
• Driving a culture of recognition through ‘ENCORE’ our quarterly rewards and recognition program
• Comprehensive medical insurance coverage for staff and family
• Expansive general and accidental coverage for staff
• Executive Health checkup (Manager & above, and for staff above the age of 30)
• Les Concierge desk
• Internal & Global mobility
• Various other people friendly initiatives
• Strong commitment to our Values such as CSR initiatives
The opportunity is now! If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and reaching your full potential – KPMG Advisory Services is for you!
Apply for Manager (5 vacancies) - Accounting Advisory Services (AAS) - FS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly