会计实习生（有转正机会）- Winter Internship Program
This position needs to handle all intercompany transactions, Portfolio related tasks, US and Statutory reports analysis, and John Deere Financial Beijing branch reports.
• Work with Deere units in US, Europe and Asia on intercompany transactions
• Fixed asset - PO, FASS reports, AFE, AFD, AFL GL Recon
• US and Statutory reports and analysis - monthly, quarterly, yearly
• Portfolio– booking and reconciliation
• Tax & Government reports related to Beijing branch
• Ad hoc tasks
What Skill You Need:
Solid accounting background, strong team player, good communication skills and positive work attitude.
What Make You Stand Out:
• Advanced excel skills
• Analytical skills
University degree, preferably accounting/finance related, English is required.
Apply for 会计实习生（有转正机会）- Winter Internship Program
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly