Junior Consultant 初级顾问
- Work on specific project assignments supervised by the Senior Consultant;
- Assist line manager to develop and maintain good relationship with clients;
- Deliver specific services with high quality and efficiency;
- Communicate with government authorities for solving issues;
- Perform necessary data and information analysis;
- Conduct research of accounting and tax policies to assist development of new services.
- University degree with excellent academic results in the fields of finance, economics, accounting or legal related majors;
- Possess entrepreneurship and positive attitude;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent team-worker and self-motivator;
- Quick learner with confident, assertive and open-mind;
- Ambitious and striving for excellence and success constantly;
- Professional MS Office skills, especially for PowerPoint and Excel;
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin.