ITC Offers career growth based on demonstrated merit. The Finance function in ITC pro-actively partners the various businesses of ITC. The functional role is a dynamic amalgam of three distinct dimensions, namely, Value Strategist, Risk & Opportunity Manager and Service & Solution Provider.
We are recruiting Finance Superintendents who would be reporting to the Finance in Charge of the unit. After a comprehensive business induction, the candidate will be placed in an operational role with specific responsibilities in one of the Units of the Company's varied businesses. The role will require ensuring compliance with the Company’s systems and Policies, Statutes etc,
responsibilities will include:
1. Working in IT enabled environment in areas such as
• Accounting, Costing, MIS, Supply Chain, Procurement etc.
2. Maintaining the data confidentiality and adherence to the risk management policy by the team members.
Education / professional qualifications:
BCom and ACCA
0-5 years of experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Record of academic Excellence
• Good Team Players
Candidates should have no locational constraints
Please complete the attached Application form and submit the completed application to ITC for the attention of G Sheela Mukherjee at firstname.lastname@example.org .