Regional Payroll Specialist - Management Consultancy Firm
Our client is one of the global Management Consultancy firm with strong existence across the region. Currently they are looking for a Payroll Specialist to oversee their regional payroll operations.
- Manage monthly payroll across APAC region;
- Ensure timely payroll process and payment including monthly payroll, tax withholding, final payment etc;
- Handle income tax report, pension administration and documentation;
- Liaise with external Payroll vendors on payroll issues or queries;
- Maintain and streamline existing payroll process across the region;
- Prepare payroll related reports for HR or business use;
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
- Bachelor Degree in HR Management or Finance & Accounting;
- At least 3 years of experience in regional payroll;
- Experience in managing payroll vendors and being key point of contact for payroll issues;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills;
- Complete fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must.
For more HR opportunities please visit our website: www.morganmckinley.com.hk/job-category/human-resources. For a confidential enquiry, please contact Yammie Kwok by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.