Business Finance Officer (6 months contract)
- Produce daily balance sheet estimates, ensure accurate and timely reporting including analytical review on significant movements and balances
- Detailed P&L decomposition including escalation of material unexplained variances
- Provide explanations for significant P&L drivers e.g. market changes, new deals, book remarks, reserves etc.
- Complete month-end balance sheet reporting by internal deadlines, explaining movements or variances between estimates and final results
- Drive automation and process enhancement
- Knowledge of accounting, FICC (with a focus on Rates, FX) products and valuation. FRM or CFA or CPA certification is preferred but not required
- Highly developed reasoning and analytical skills
- Strong Control mind-set
- Ability to communicate with a diverse audienceSelf-driven and proactive, ability to influence & challenge
If you are interested in this position, please click link to apply. If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Eva Tai at +852 2232 3465 or firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential conversation.