FP&A - Apprenticeship Interview Day
3 days left
- Full time
- Provide finance support to Corp Asia Pac Enterprise functions (Indirect COE, Enterprise Controllership & COTAs, etc) including functional annual operation planning, monthly spending report, forecast, issue address, etc., by working closely with respective function leaders and other stakeholders.
- Provide other ad hoc report requirements from function leaders.
- Work closely with business finance and corporate global finance team for data collection, validation for Enterprise Organization transformation.
- Co-ordinate with reporting team to provide HFM level's AOP, variance analysis in FP&A team.
- FX transaction exposure for forecast.
- Assist Finance Manager for ad hoc project support for Enterprise Organization.
- Work with business finance to provide analytics of APAC Indirect Spending and provide finance support to Indirect COE leaders to drive APAC Indirect Spend.
- Assist finance manager to continue driving process improvement.
- Balance sheet review with Genpact process owners to ensure data accuracy.
- Identify issues in Genpact accounting process and work with book owner to improve related process.
- 5+ years working experience in finance and comprehensive financial experience in planning and analysis, finance control in multinational companies;
- College/ Bachelor degree with accounting or finance major;
- Excellent in Windows, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Familiar with SAP, Oracle, HFM, Essbase;
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills;
- Strong process improvement skills;
- Fluent in both oral and written English;
- Proactive to work and eager to learn new things;
- Work well under challenge, high working pressure and deadline requirements;
- Independent working ability;
- Good communication, strong interpersonal skills with all levels person and good cross function collaboration.
Apply for FP&A - Apprenticeship Interview Day
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly