Cash Application Specialist - Apprenticeship Interview Day
- Support the ACS Asia Pacific COTA to perform cash applications transactions for ACS reporting entities in the region. The main objective is to apply cash receipts to the correct invoices, thus relieving accounts receivable from various customer accounts.
- Daily responsibilities include: Balancing of daily cash receipts from customers, researching misapplied cash receipts or unidentified cash receipts, preparation of manual journals, input wire transfers, keying to liquidation accounts, responding to credit administrators and reporting entity requests for more in-depth information.
- Work with the general ledger accounting team and SBU finance to ensure the accurate and timely closing of the accounts receivable sub-ledger and HFM reporting of accounts receivables statistics for month end financial reporting purpose.
- Preparation of accurate and timely accounts reconciliation of unapplied cash account, accounts receivable account and retention accounts receivable account every month and uploading to e-Reconciliation website for review by entity controllers. Responsible to work with SBU partners to resolve aged reconciling items identified on a timely basis.
- Preparation of monthly unapplied cash report with sufficient information to facilitate monthly review with SBU collectors with special focus on aged unapplied cash balances. Work closely with SBU collectors to reduce unapplied cash balances to within 0.5% of the reporting entity’s accounts receivable balance.
- Preparation of monthly cash collection reports for circulation to SBU finance.
- Maintenance of updated standard operation procedure documentation for the assigned reporting entities."
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field. Excellent academic record with a minimum of 1-2 years post qualification experience in a MNC or similar corporation
- Excellent knowledge of cash application concepts and accounting principles
- Good oral and written English skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess hands on knowledge of Oracle and HFM systems"