GL Accountant - Apprenticeship Interview Day
3 days left
- Full time
The responsibilities of the General Ledger/Reporting Accountant will be
- Maintain/monitor policies and procedures for the GA process; design and continuously improve processes focusing on simplification, standardizsation, quality improvement and cost minimization; evaluate best practices and be best practice sponsor.
- Build effective working relationships with other COE Teams, Finance business partnership teams and co-source partner Genpact.
- Use exception reporting and root cause analysis to identify issues and areas for improvement; liaise with Business Partners and Business Managers to drive improvement.
- Analyzse and control data leading to the close off for the business results to agreed reporting periods.
- Review balance sheet reconciliations and act as primary sign off for the reconciliation process.
- Report on and resolve non-compliance issues.
- Liaison with advisors, external audit and tax authorities.
- Provide support to entity controllers for ad hoc reporting requirements.
Key Success Factors:
- Implement best business practice
- Obtain and leverage business sponsorship
- Exceptional service to the business
- Deliver process changes within the set timeframes
- Strong financial controls
- Excellent conflict management skills
- Preferred candidate has experience in large multinational environment
- Strong communicator on all levels, proactive team player
- Process orientated with excellent problem solving skills
- Independent, self-motivated and result-oriented
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Oracle and HFM or other large ERP systems
- Familiar with Sarbanes Oxley and Six Sigma
- Excellent on Fluent in English.
- Broad knowledge of GA concepts, processes and best practice, including corporate consolidations
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft (especially Excel), Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and Oracle/SAP knowledge skills
- Excellent influencing skills
- Attention to detail
- Coaching, mentoring, development skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Apply for GL Accountant - Apprenticeship Interview Day
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly