- Government - Immediate Start - 3 Month Contract
- 2 Month Contract
- Immediate Start
The role of Management Accountant reports to the General Manager of Finance. In this role you will be required to provide advice and manage current group and divisional budgets. An excellent understanding of the Financial Management Act and a working knowledge of financial management and budgetary government requirements will be essential to this role
- Provide advice and information on budgetary management
- Provide detailed, technical financial analysis and provide recommendations
- Analyze monthly group and divisional budgets and financial reports
- Engage with key internal stakeholders to build group budgets
- Build strong working relationship within the government division
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting/Business/Financial Analytics or equivalent professional experience (mandatory)
- Advanced excel skills (mandatory)
- CPA/CA Qualification (preferable)
Why apply with Hudson?
Wondering which agency to contact for your next contracting role? At Hudson, we value our contractors. We hope for a long and lasting relationship with you. You are not just another application to us. We work hard to offer you exceptional opportunities over and again, searching extensively for the best fit for both you and our client! Want to know more? Apply now!
How to Apply: To submit your application, please click Apply Now! For a confidential discussion, please contact John Madden at Hudson in Melbourne on 03 9623 6570.